Produce that is currently available:
- Kale: 4 oz, 8 oz or 1 lb bag
- Collard Greens: 8 oz bag
- Swiss Chard: Bundle
- Onions: Individual or By the Pound
- Garlic: By the Pound
- Fennel: Individual
- Eggplant: By the Pound
- Zucchini, Summer Squash: By the Pound
- Squash Blossoms: By the Dozen or Individual
- Beets: By the Pound
- Okra: By the Pound
- Cucumbers, Slicing & Pickling: By the Pound
- Dill Heads: Bag of 10 or Individual
- New Potatoes: By the Pound
- Green Beans: By the Pound
- Tomatoes, Slicing & Cherry (many varieties including heirlooms): By the Pound
- Tomatillo: By the Pound
- Peppers ( bell and hot: poblano, serrano, jalapeno, chile): Individual or By the Pound
Coming Soon: Corn, Melons
We offer homemade salad dressings: vinaigrette, poppy seed. You need to order the dressing ahead of time. We no longer sell these at farmers’ markets.
Return the jar, ring and lid and get $1.00 back.
During the growing season, we harvest all our produce every couple of days so you always get fresh, organic produce when you buy from us. During the winter months, we store the squash, pumpkins and garlic as long as we can.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and to buy or visit our Buy page to find out how to get some for yourself. How To Buy From Us