It froze! We have had more than one frost so the produce we have available now is limited. Get it while it last.
Produce that is currently available:
- Kale: 4 oz, 8 oz or 1 lb bag
- Collard Greens: 8 oz bag
- Swiss Chard: Bundle
- Onions: Individual or By the Pound
- Garlic: By the Pound
- Potatoes (Red, Yellow, Purple, Blue & Russets): By the Pound
- Tomatoes, Slicing (many varieties including heirlooms): By the Pound
- Peppers ( bell and hot: poblano, serrano, jalapeno, chile, thai chili & habanero): Individual or By the Pound
- Winter Squash
We offer homemade salad dressings: vinaigrette or poppy seed. You need to order the dressing ahead of time. We no longer sell these at farmers’ markets.
Return the jar, ring and lid and get $1.00 back.
During the growing season, we harvest all our produce every couple of days so you always get fresh, organic produce when you buy from us. During the winter months, we store the squash, pumpkins and garlic as long as we can.
Contact us at email@example.com for prices and to buy or visit our Buy page to find out how to get some for yourself. How To Buy From Us