The best way to get our products is to buy directly from us at the farm or make arrangements for delivery of large orders. Read on for more details.
To buy our products:
- Come to our farm, Wednesdays from 1 to 6 pm. Visit the farm and get in-season fresh, organic, wholesome vegetables, herbs, eggs, chicken, pork, beef, handmade soap, laundry detergent and Old Almo Creamery milk & cheese. On-Farm Market
- Our products are available through Neighborhood Nourishment in the Magic Valley, neighborhoodnourishment.com , they pick up your order from the farm and deliver to your home! Order on their website and they will delivery to your home on Wednesdays. Neighborhood Nourishment
- Countryside Market in Twin Falls carries our pork cuts, potatoes, and green beans.
- Our products are also available through Kraay’s Market & Garden in the Wood River Valley. Order on their website on Sundays and Mondays, kraaysmarketgarden.grazecart.com , and they deliver to you on Wednesdays. Kraay’s Market & Garden
- Our meat cuts and produce are available at Nourish Me in Ketchum.
- We make regular deliveries to the Wood River Valley. Please call or email us to order and we will schedule the delivery.
- Ketchum Farmers’ Market every Tuesday, starting June 12 through October 9 from 2 pm to 6 pm in the Ketchum Town Square, across from Atkinson’s.
Do you have any special request? Or questions? We would like to hear from you! And we would love to see you come to our farm to purchase directly!
Call, text or email us at (208)308-5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org