The best way to get our products is to buy directly from us at the farm or make arrangements for delivery of large orders. Read on for more details.
To buy our products:
- Come to our farm. Visit the farm and get in-season fresh, organic, wholesome vegetables, herbs, eggs, chicken, pork, beef, handmade soap, laundry detergent and Old Almo Creamery milk & cheese. On-Farm Market
- Starting in May, we will be in Twin Falls at St. Luke’s every Wednesday. Call, text or email to let us know what you would like and we will have it with us on Wednesday.
- If you are interested in buying a CSA share, let us know and we’ll email you more information. (email@example.com) Pick up is Wednesdays at St. Lukes in Twin Falls.
- Our products are also available through Kraay’s Market & Garden in the Wood River Valley. Order on their website on Sundays and Mondays, kraaysmarketgarden.grazecart.com , and they deliver to you on Wednesdays. Kraay’s Market & Garden
- Ketchum Farmers’ Market, Tuesdays from 2 – 6 pm, starting June 11th at River Run lower parking lot.
- Our meat cuts and produce are available at Nourish Me in Ketchum.
- We make regular deliveries to the Wood River Valley. Please call or email us to order and we will schedule the delivery.
Do you have any special request? Or questions? We would like to hear from you! And we would love to see you come to our farm to purchase directly!
Call, text or email us at (208)308-5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org